Hand Spun

Hand Spun
Campfire Hat

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Meet the new Soap

I am so totally excited about how my latest soap turned out. Here is Huckleberry Swirl.

Huckleberry Swirl soap
I am in love with swirling soap colors! My Plumberry Spice soap isn't color swirled because the fragrance oil caused the batter to trace REALLY FAST. I was lucky to just get it in the mold. But it smells great and still looks pretty.

Plumberry Spice soap
These are my most recent soaps and I can't wait to make more already! Maybe tonight after the birds are all in bed.... :)

2 comments:

  1. I commented on here the other day & that is when blogger wasn`t working,I see it didn`t publish.Just wanted to say the soap looks beautiful,I`ll bet it smells wonderful too.Do you sell it,or are you going to?phyllis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Phyllis. ;) Yes, I'm selling it. My website isn't up yet but word of mouth has been working pretty well so far. Don't want to get too big for my britches too soon. :) I wish the computer came with smell-o-vision though sometimes.

    ReplyDelete